TomKat Studio Button I LOVE

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dylan's Valentines pillow..









I made Dylan a cute little pillow out of a dish towel and a wash cloth and we've been putting a treat in it everyday. In the picture He was eating a Jellybean bracelet I made the night before.
But i also found a bouncy ball, some stickers, temporary tattoos, a pez machine, a police car and a few little things like that to put in the pocket. I know he will love it.
OK so I'm not really a sewer, although I would LOVE to be. To tell you the truth I haven't sewn anything since 7th grade and I was horrible at it. The whole time all I could do is think about my 7th grade teacher Ms Scott..... Well I'll be sewing a new one this weekend now that I figured out how to make a pillow but for now this one will do.


Dish towel came from target 2 pack for 3.99 and the washclothes were a 2 pack $2.50. I LOVE target.

The idea came from How Does she....Love this site

No comments: